Ctrl Alt Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ctrl Alt Unleashed

Ctrl Alt Unleashed-Home of the pro's

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Young Very Beautiful Teen Girl-White Very Hot Baby!
Indom's Search for Guild Activity!! EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 3:25 pm by randegilm

» Young Very Beautiful Teen Girl-White Very Hot Baby!
Indom's Search for Guild Activity!! EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 3:23 pm by randegilm

» 7 Sins Ps2 Iso
Indom's Search for Guild Activity!! EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:42 am by randegilm

» Fotos De Negras Maduras Culonas
Indom's Search for Guild Activity!! EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 1:49 am by randegilm

» Windows 8 Pro X86 Blue Build 9364 Com O Ativador
Indom's Search for Guild Activity!! EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 12:20 pm by randegilm

» Setup [tfile.ru]
Indom's Search for Guild Activity!! EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 8:22 am by randegilm

» NERO 7,8,9,10
Indom's Search for Guild Activity!! EmptyTue May 27, 2014 8:18 pm by randegilm

» J River Media Center 16.0.159
Indom's Search for Guild Activity!! EmptyTue May 27, 2014 4:51 am by randegilm

» Alcohol 120 Win 7 Rus
Indom's Search for Guild Activity!! EmptyFri May 23, 2014 5:43 pm by randegilm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Indom's Search for Guild Activity!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Indom

Indom

Indom's Search for Guild Activity!! Empty
PostSubject: Indom's Search for Guild Activity!!   Indom's Search for Guild Activity!! EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:22 pm

Ok guys so pretty much I think its time for everyone to have a little fun. Yes were a raiding guild but I also thing we should be able to enjoy the community we form as a guild. I'm working on coming up with an idea for a Guild Event. I have a few intresting ideas I think everyone would enjoy just to do for fun, but also for some prizes (^_-). I want to know everyones ideas so post post post. Everything you think of post here I will try to turn it into a guild event we can all enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Uncle

Uncle

PostSubject: Re: Indom's Search for Guild Activity!!   Indom's Search for Guild Activity!! EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:26 pm

Dude. Hide and seek. A PvP tourney. <<<Both ideas from Tigule.

Erm, a leveling race, pick a class, pick a time frame, see who can get the most levels. Also help to increase numbers of a class we may be short on.

Scavenger hunt, find a number of random items from around Azeroth/Outland.
Back to top Go down
Indom

Indom

PostSubject: Hide n Seek   Indom's Search for Guild Activity!! EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:30 pm

Yeah I've been thinking about a Hide n Seek event where 4 officers carry items with varing values and hide in the 4 alliance cities. Then at event time the guild groups up excluding the 4 officers and seeks them out. The first person who opens trade with an officer gets the item that officer is holding untill all 4 officers are found. Just got a few things I gotta tweek with how I want to set it up before I can actually do it. Being finding a way to control weither people track humaniods or not and figuring out what items as well as gathering them together.
Back to top Go down
Uncle

Uncle

PostSubject: Re: Indom's Search for Guild Activity!!   Indom's Search for Guild Activity!! EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 3:51 am

Easier idea. Have someone with an alt that isn't in-guild do it. Also, there's /who and the guild pnae to help the seekers.
Back to top Go down
Indom

Indom

PostSubject: Re: Indom's Search for Guild Activity!!   Indom's Search for Guild Activity!! EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:06 pm

Yes I expect that the people searching will make use of /who or the guild pane to know what cities we're in, that's fine because I dont particularly want to be waiting in a hiding spot for an hour and a half before someone finds me Razz. I just want to be able to ensure no one has a unfair advantage over other seekers by using a tracking ability. Also I'd like to point out that by having 4 officers hide the seekers will have a choice of who to seek out weither they pick by who they think has the most valuable item or who they think will be the easiest find is up to them. Also having it in the Alliance cities will mean they have to interact in some pvp along the way and may end up dividing up into groups to help each other search as well as fight off Alliance players.
Back to top Go down
Gigawatt

PostSubject: Re: Indom's Search for Guild Activity!!   Indom's Search for Guild Activity!! EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:31 pm

Well good ideas but i mostly prefer pvp! + Lvling competition. Which are gonna raise guilds reputation and flexiblity on classes.
Besides I ve another idea!
We can make fishing day! At that day all together goes to fish in a pool of kind fishes which is gonna be officers choise, all around kalimdor, northrend or eastern kingdoms and everytime we hunt another kind fish with a little fishing competition "most fish in that kind over time" and at the end all players that joins this will also be explored new places and have fun on the way!
about the competition winner! officers can give fun gifts like cooked deviate fish! (i can make it)
Back to top Go down
zysron

PostSubject: Re: Indom's Search for Guild Activity!!   Indom's Search for Guild Activity!! EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:43 pm

if we do the fishing thing... well i for one would have to get a pole and start lvling it out first...
same with cooking and bandaging... lol i've never used the effers!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indom's Search for Guild Activity!!   Indom's Search for Guild Activity!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Indom's Search for Guild Activity!!
Page 1 of 1